FABRICATION – Plasma and Laser profile cutting
- Fast lead times to suit your requirements.
- 3m x 12m bed size.
- Cutting from 1.0 mm to 100 mm thick.
- Cutting accuracy to plus or minus 0.5 mm.
- CAD-CAM software with Auto-nesting capabilities.
- Parts quoted and cut straight from your DXF or use our in-house drafting facility.
- Plasma etching of your parts for identification or marking out purposes.
- Experienced with all Q&T plate, high-strength steels, all stainless steel grades and aluminium.
- Dry cutting bed with fume extraction eliminates wet or rusty parts.
- Large stocks of materials and excellent relationships with suppliers ensure competitive pricing and fast turnaround.
FABRICATION – Carbon & stainless steel fabrication
Our fabrication workshop is strategically located to assist our current customers however we are placed near all major corridors. Our facility is set up for the efficient fabrication of piping systems, structural and modular steel and plate work products such as tanks and vessels.
Walsh Steel fabrication provides high quality, as specified, shop fabricated items to the building, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Resources and Petrochemical industries.
Through segregation and isolation all grades of alloy steels such as Duplex, Super Duplex, Stainless, Inconel and Chrome Molybdenum materials can be fabricated without contamination risk.
Over 600m2 enclosed workshop with overhead gantry cranes, all with a minimum of 6m under hook and there is also approximately 400m2 of effective hardstand lay down and storage area, ideal for module and skid assembly and testing works.
Our key capabilities are:
- Structural steel fabrication for the heavy lit and bulk handling industies, Pump Skids, Frames and Bases,Lifting Frames and Appurtenances,Bridge and Gantry Steelwork, Racks, Platforms, Access Stairs and Ladders, General Metalwork and Heavy Steel fabrication.
- Pipe Spooling and Fabrication (including AS4140, AS2885, ASME B31.1) including:
- Stainless Steel – All grades, Chrome Molybdenum, Inconel, Duplex and Super-Duplex.
- Plate Manufactured Items:Tanks (including API650, AS1692)
- Structural Steel (including AWS D1.1, AS3990, AS4100, AMSE)
- Pressure Vessels (including ASMEVIII, AS1210)
- Silos, Chutes, Hoppers & Tanks (including API620)
FABRICATION – Aluminium fabrication & welding
We offer all grades of aluminium in general purpose, marine grade and other exotic grades for special applications.We supply fabricated aluminium products for a broad range of industries.
With years of experience in this field we have a wealth of knowledge to undertake any aluminium fabrication project.
Our key capabilities are:fuel and storage tanks, processing components including cutting and bending, pipe work, railing, covers and guards, balustrading, marine work including boat repairs and modifications, Repairs to cast aluminium components.
We offer both welding processes, MIG and TIG with both WPS’s and welder qualifications available.
FABRICATION – Coded welding of all materials.
Our Coded Welders are trained qualified inhouse by both AS2214 & AS1796 welding supervisors.In response to industry demands we pride ourself on keeping both welding procedures and welding personnel to date and qualified.
Walsh steel fabrication has welders with advanced skills and knowledge that keep us at the leading edge of industry and ensures customers projects are done right the first time. We weld all materials with all processes and can help reduce costs and messy repairs utilising qualified welding supervisors and coded welders.
- Carbon Steel
- Low Temperature Service Carbon Steel
- High Strength, Low Alloy Steel
- Quench & Tempered Steel- Pressure & Structural Applications
- Quench & Tempered Steel- Wear-resistant grades Stainless Steel Duplex
- Stainless Steel
Processes: MMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, Self Shielded FCAW( Innershield), SAW